TABLE OF CONTENTS
You will find your Evaluator assignments in the My exam activities page
- Click on the exam you want to evaluate
QPS supports co-marking, it works as follows: 1. Several evaluators can be assigned to evaluate the same questions 2. All comments/feedback are shared, i.e. all evaluators co-write the texts. The last version is the one the student receives.
- Click on on a question to evaluate the answers
The progress bar indicates how many answers that have been evaluated at least once by at least one evaluator
- The system will open up the first none-evaluated student answer
- Score the answer according to the Marking instructions, and if relevant write a comment
- Click on Submit evaluation (the System will take you to the next student answer)
Students are anonymized, hence represented by a number (ID) during evaluation
- When you have completed evaluating. That is, all answers to all the questions that have been assigned to you have been evaluated at least once. Click Submit evaluation to finish.